If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we will give you a 7 day money-back guarantee from the time you receive the goods. Please email us at email@example.com within that time if you are not satisfied with your purchase so that we can resolve any problems.
This refund policy does not apply to goods which have been worn or used, damaged after delivery, or if any attempt has been made to alter the product or if they have been dropped or broken. All products must be returned in their original condition. All postage and insurance costs are to be paid by the buyer. We recommend that you return the product via Registered post and that you pre pay all postage. You assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit & therefore advise you take out shipment registration of insurance with your postal carrier. Milanja will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure.
- We happily accept returns and exchanges within 7 days of your order being received. This is provided that the garment is in the original condition as sent.
- The product must not be worn, altered or washed and the original tags must still be attached.
- Before any action to return an order, you must contact Milanja for approval of the return. Please contact via email or phone firstname.lastname@example.org and contact 0406 185 411
- Once the items have been received they will undergo a quality review and once cleared, you will either receive your new items (for exchanges), or refund on the cost at purchase (excluding original shipping cost) directly to the credit CARD used for the purchase.
- You will receive email notification of this.
- In the unlikely event that you receive an item that is faulty or damaged please contact us within immediately via email or phone and we will organise a replacement for you. If a replacement is unavailable you may choose another suitable item.
- If an item is faulty and there is no suitable replacement you may be refunded.